1. Who was amazed that Charlie Brown was ``so stupid he actually
thought that Miss Othmar took money for being a teacher!''?
2. Who was mistaken for a pumpkin salesman, earning five dollars and
concluding, ``I never realized evangelism could be so profitable!''?
3. What famous duo earned ninety cents each for caddying?
4. Charlie Brown once saw a pair of gloves that he wanted to buy for
Peggy Jean as a Christmas present. How much did the gloves cost?
5. Who bought a Mother's Day card that said, ``Dear Mother, I bought
this card for you with my own money instead of giving you a
hand-made one like some cheap kid I know!''?
6. How much money did Linus's grandmother offer to donate to his
favorite charity if he were to give up his blanket?
7. How much did Woodstock charge Snoopy for breaking his heart?
8. Who sent a Mother's Day card with 17 cents postage due?
9. Who likes up-front money?