1. Charlie Brown once kicked someone off his baseball team. Who?
2. Who received a chain letter and said, ``Receiving a chain letter is like
discovering you have gum on the bottom of your shoe!''?
3. Two of Woodstock's bird friends once got married. Who?
4. A group of birds once formulated a terrible, frightening plan. The only
one who knew about it was...who?
5. Whose ghost was the ``snoring ghost''?
6. One vacation, Peppermint Patty had the assignment of reading a book and
giving a report on it. Marcie pestered her the whole time to do the
assignment. What did Peppermint Patty do her report on? What about
7. Name three characters who have been patrol person.
8. Describe three occasions when Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty have
tried to trade baseball players.
9. Describe three occasions when Peppermint Patty phoned Charlie Brown
asking him to do a favor for their baseball team.