1. Identify the speakers:
2. One Christmas, Schroeder got a lot of Beethoven presents, including a
year's supply of Beethoven bubble gum. What other Beethoven presents
did he get, and what was the one present he got that he didn't know
what to do with?
3. The first time Snoopy went out to Needles to visit Spike, what did he
take with him? What did he leave behind in the desert? How was it
4. Snoopy almost beat Hank Aaron to Babe Ruth's record. What spoiled his
5. Peppermint Patty once thought that she had graduated and didn't need
to go to school any more. Why was this? Who finally explained to her
what had really happened?
6. Give a brief summary of the episodes from which the following lines have been taken.