1. What ``strange creature'' did Linus find in Woodstock's nest?
2. What treasured possession of Linus's has Lucy on various occasions made
into a penguin, a kite, a flannelgraph, and a set of cloth squares for
cleaning Linus's glasses?
3. By whom was Linus ``out-Christmased'' because she lied to him about her
address, thereby enabling her to send Linus a card without getting one
4. Why does Linus want to be a ``theologian in the market place''?
5. Who, according to Charlie Brown, appeared in a very sincere pumpkin
patch owned by someone named Freeman in New Jersey?
6. What kind of cow did Linus think the Department of Agriculture would
give him for free if he were a member of `4H'?
7. Linus and Snoopy lacked the courage to let Lucy extract this from their
hands, even though the process was not as drastic as open-heart surgery.
8. For whose wedding did Linus prepare a sermon?
9. Who was watching when Linus pitched a great baseball game, and excitedly
ran up to him afterwards to give him a big hug?
10. Charlie Brown once asked Linus if he had ever taken a stress test.
What was Linus's response?