1. Who thought she was done with school forever because she had graduated
from the ``Ace Obedience School''?
2a. Who calls the ``Ace Piano Company'' whenever he needs a new toy piano?
2b. The Ace Piano Company once bundled a free photo of a certain celebrity
with every purchase of a toy piano. Who was the celebrity?
3. Who launched Snoopy from the ``Ace Helicopter Pad'' but parachuted out
at the first sign of trouble?
4. Who caddied at the ``Ace Country Club''?
5. Who thought that the sign ``No Dogs Allowed'' at the ``Ace Country Club''
was a misprint?
6. Who would have received all nine Beethoven symphonies free if she had
been born at ``Ace Hospital''?
7. Who thought that ``Ace Licensing'' had arranged for her to appear at the
opening ceremonies at the Olympic Games in Los Angeles?
8. Who tried to avoid going to camp by taking a flight on
9. What representative of the ``Ace Travel Agency'' booked Schroeder on
Flight 54 to a summer music camp?
10. Who thought that the ``Ace School for Gifted Children'' was so named
because it gave all its students free gifts?
11. Who had a medical emergency and stayed in the ``Ace Memorial Hospital''
for an extended period of time?