Typed lecture notes: Last modified 14 November, 2003.
All of it as a Postscript file
(or as an Acrobat) file.
Or, individual lectures (and rough contents)
- A tiny part from the end of Lecture VIII.
- Part of Lecture Lecture IX.
- Some of Lecture X, blow-up and b-smoothing operators; also the discussion of self-adjointness corrected.
- Most of Lecture XI, composition of b-smoothing operators.
- Most of Lecture XIV, a very compressed, but still long, discussion of the N-cusp case as a `pseudoreview'.
- Start on Lecture XVIII.