Next: About this document
Up: 18.157 - Spring 1997
Previous: Course description
- Hodge decomposition for compact manifolds.
- Compact manifolds with boundary - relative and absolute homology.
- Stratified spaces and pseudomanifolds.
- Resolutions of pseudomanifolds and iterated fibrations.
- Manifolds with conic, horn-like and cusp-like boundaries.
- Admissible metrics.
- Self-adjoint extensions of , ideal boundary
- Resolution of products and parametrices.
- Hodge decomposition and cohomology.
- Intersection homology and duality.
- Kähler package.
- Global invariants
Richard B. Melrose
Mon Feb 3 22:24:32 EST 1997