Not Easily Available Papers of Victor Kac
Return to Professor Kac's Homepage
- On the question of describing the space of orbits of linear algebraic groups, Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 30 (1975), no 6, 173-174 (in Russian)
- Some remarks on representations of quivers and infinite root systems, Lecture Notes in Math. 832 (1980), 311-327.
- Simple Lie groups and the Legendre symbol, Lecture Notes in Math. 848 (1981), 110-124.
- (with D. Peterson) Regular functions on certain infinite-dimensional groups, Arithmetic and Geometry (ed. M. Artin and J. Tate), Progress in Math. 36, Birkhäuser, Boston, 141-166, 1983.
- Montecatini lectures on invariant theory, Lecture Notes in Math. 996 (1983), 74-108.
- Constructing groups associated to infinite-dimensional Lie algebras, Proceedings of the conference on Infinite-dimensional groups, Berkeley 1984, MSRI publ. #4, 1985, 167-216.
- (with D. Peterson) Defining relations of certain infinite-dimensional groups, Proceedings of the Cartan conference, Lyon 1984, Asterisque, 1985, Numero hors serie, 165-208.
- (with D. Peterson) 112 Constructions of the basic representation of the loop group of E8, Proceedings of the conference "Anomalies, geometry, topology," Argonne, 1985. World Scientific, 1985, 276-298.
- ( with D. Peterson) Generalized invariants of groups generated by reflections, in Proceedings of the Conference Giornate di Geometria, Rome 1984. Progress in Math. 60, Birkhäuser, 1985, 231-250.
- (with M. Wakimoto) Unitarizable highest weight representations of the Virasoro, Neveu-Schwarz and Ramond algebras, in Proceedings of the Symposium on conformal groups and structures, Claustal, 1985. Lecture Notes in Physics 261 (1986), 345-372.
- (with M. Wakimoto) Exceptional hierarchies of soliton equations, Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Math. 49 (1989), 191-237.
- (with M. Wakimoto) Classifications of modular invariant representations of affine algebras, in Infinite dimensional Lie algebras and groups, Adv. Ser. Math. Phys. 7, World Scientific, 138-177, 1989.
- (with J. van de Leur) The n-component KP hierarchy and representation theory, in Important developments in soliton theory, pp. 302-343, eds. A.S. Fokas and V.E. Zakharov, Springer-Verlag, 1993.