Books of Victor Kac
Return to Professor Kac's Homepage
- Infinite dimensional Lie algebras, Birkhäuser, Boston, 1983 (second edition, Cambridge University Press, 1985) (third edition, Cambridge University Press, 1990). Russian translation, MIR, Moscow, 1993. Chinese translation, 2006.
- Infinite dimensional groups with applications, ed., Publ. MSRI 4, 1985.
- (with A. Raina) Bombay lectures on highest weight representations, World Scientific, 1987.
- (with A. Raina and N. Rozhkovskaya) Bombay lectures on highest weight representations, Second edition, World Scientific, 2013.
- Infinite-dimensional Lie algebras and groups, ed., Adv. Ser. in Math. Phys., vol. 7, 1989.
- (with V. Guillemin, J.-L. Brylinsky and R. Brylinsky) Lie theory and geometry, ed., Birkhäuser, Boston, 1994.
- Vertex algebras for beginners, University lecture series, AMS, vol. 10, 1996 (second edition, AMS, 1998). Russian translation, Moscow 2005.
- (with C. Martinez and E. Zelmanov) Graded simple Jordan superalgebras of growth one, Memoirs of AMS 711, 2001, pp 1-140.
- (with P. Cheung) Quantum calculus, Springer-Verlag, 2002. Russian translation, Moscow 2005. Persian translation, 2015.
- (with R. Kellerhals, F. Knop, P. Littelman, D. Panyushev) Vinberg volume, J. Algebra 313, Springer-Verlag, 2007.
- (with R. Panyushev, E. Vinberg) Morozov volume, Transf. Groups 15, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
- (with S. Gindikin, E. Vinberg) Dynkin volume, Transf. Groups 19, Springer-Verlag, 2014.